- Here Republican nut job Donald Trump goes on Fox News and questions Obama's leadership.
- Here uber patriot Sean Hannity on Fox News saying that bin Laden was dead thanks to George Bush.
- Here uber patriot Sean Hannity on Fox News saying Obama didn't want to catch bin Laden.
- Here Rick Santorum tells Fox News viewers that Obama was merely following through with Bush's policy.
- Here the Republican Candidate for President questions Obama's leadership on the raid.
About Obama, without a question to prompt him, he waxes lyrical and at length. The planning and decision-making for the bin Laden raid, he volunteers, "was really everything the American public would expect from their national leadership."That doesn't sound at all like the caricature the GOP is trying to paint does it? Of course Sean Hannity, Donald Trump, Mittens Romney and no one else at Fox News had anything to do with the daring raid at all. They simply are in charge of dispersing propaganda from their comfy armchair that is used to distort reality. To hear them talk, though, they know all about it. And their only assertion is of course always negative for President Obama. Their words and actions are the very thing they would have called treason had it been done to President Bush.
"The President was at all times presidential," he says. "I would contend he was the smartest guy in the room. He had leadership skills we'd expect from a guy who had 35 years in the military."