Ford brings up societal and legislative discrimination against gays as a solid platform of the Mormon discipline. While that's important enough, we can't neglect to mention just how far out of the mainstream this church really is.
- Like Militant Islam, the Mormon religion is the only other religion to wage war against the American government.
- Mormons believe the Garden of Eden is in Jackson, County, Missouri. This alone should be enough to classify them as a cult. I'm sure it would, however, if Romney was a Democrat.
- Mormons also believe God lives in outer space on Planet Kolob.
- They believe Jesus visited America.
- Blacks were not allowed to be Mormon priests until 1978. Women are still banned.
- Weirdly enough, they believe there are multiple universes each with their own God. Thus, they believe in multiple Gods.
This is what Mitt Romney supports more than he supports his country.